Thursday, December 07, 2006

Have you ever tried sitting on a chair(not a sofa) for like 9 hours a day and probably only have a few breaks? That's what holiday is about...lol... Staying in an office every mon, wed and fri... Thats when i started to surf the net and found something that interest me. PORTABLE AUDIO. Since then, i have been viewing that forum and i also got myself a few presents for being such a disciplined boy. I got myself a fREAKINg Ipod nano... How's that? huh? but its seriouly not worth it... If i were to go out and work, i would have gotten myself a one-month pay plus a Nano... After my nano, i got myself a UM1 (its a earpiece...nothing to do with robotics alright...lol)The sound quality is quite good except the UM2 sounds better... I don't u tink u know what i'm talking about... Ok nvm... I feel like i'm talking to myself...

OK let me tell u what i do in the office..
Morning- Buy breakfast, do invoice ,read newspaper, blog, read forum, slack, check forum again, go down buy sweets, ans phone calls

Afternoon- Fan myself cause air con spoilt, spin myself on the chair, keep checking the clock, sms people for lunch cause too bored, do invoice, go to the bank, ans pnone calls, Dash out of office as soon as the time is 5 o'clock exactly...

Pay: NANO...

lol

Oh yarh forget to tell u guys that the wild wild wet tickets arh LOST...bwahaha... It happened when i meet fadzly after "work" at coffee beans. Then we went to Pasta Mania to eat. He then showed me the tickets and asked when we (me him CH JW DON ) wanna go.... RMB that when we book our chalet, we were given some free tickets? yarh its those tickets.... So we left it on the table and ate our food... After awhile, fadzly put his newspaper ontop of the ticket. After eating, fadz says that he wanna study cause tmr exams, so we went to coffee beans.... After sitting at CB (lol) for awhile, then we started to look for the tickets... So no more tickets liao but if u want a free one, u can call this no. 90605143. Oh yarh one mroe thing.. Fadz is a exception.. He is a nude or a bude but not a dude.... do you know why? cause he is a NIGGA(spellign error?) DUDE... -_-" ok forget it.... lol but he called me a bhude....ass...

Bye bye.. time for slping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home